- The Family Fish Farms Network Inc, has a patentable technology which will revolutionize how the food for our cities will be produced.
- Plants are grown vertically in a movable rack system
- Plants and Fish are monitored by computer technology
- Harvested fresh at the right moment
- Little or no transportation
- Secure Safe
- Great Taste
- No Waste
- Higher Yields
- No Pests or Diseases
- 90% water Saving
- No pesticides
- Our system can be replicated worldwide
How we differ from Traditional Aquaponics
- Not always Commercially viable
- Manual testing causes failure
- Horizontal aquaponic farming takes up valuable real estate
- Small scale aquaponic systems do no use our revolutionary technology
- Small outdoor aquaponic farming reliant on seasons and weather
- Can we can keep feeding the worlds expanding population with the existing agricultural technology
- Do healthy, plants need to be grown outside?
- Can plants only be grown in the traditional way of farming as we know it?
- How can we grow food locally when there is no land?
- Doesn't food have to be produced on a large scale?
- How can this happen, when we don't have the technology?
- We have to change the way we feed the world today
- THIS IS NOT TRUE
- Plants only take up red and blue and far-red light from the atmosphere, we can replicate this indoors with sophisticated climate control.
- We use existing buildings so no new real estate needed
- NO We can produce in cities, or even attached to the local supermarkets/or restaurants
- The technology is already available today