- Organizational Psychologist, with a Masters Degree from the University from Chicago. An advocate for Social and Economic justice.
- Mr. Peloquin has worked in a variety of professional positions, including, Director of Technical Training for Honda Mfg, and Director of Consulting Services with Sylvan Learning Systems, Business Consulting group.
- In 2002 working for The US Agency for International Development as Senior Human Performance Consultant to The Global Health Bureau. Consultant to The Grameen Foundation USA training micro finance bankers in Africa and India in 2006.
- Plant starts up include - Frito Lay - Charlotte NC.
- Honda ATV Plant - South Carolina.
- Mallory Battery Co. - Washington, TN
- 25 Years Manufacturing Operations
- Expert in Business Process Management
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – A CPA former financial officer for both domestic and international organizations has experience in both accounting and financial management, treasury management and operations.
- Vice President, Sales, he has organized and trained sales and marketing staff in B2B an operational manager, experienced in business operations, management, sales, finance, and information technology an entrepreneurial self-starter capable in any organizational environment, with ability to handle heavy workloads and multiple responsibilities.
- Chief Growing Officer – A third generation grower who has worked at all levels of hydroponics and aquaponic systems. He is a pioneer and specialist in vertical growing and LED based lighting systems. And has designed and developed growing systems globally and is a plant design and management operations expert.
- Aquaponics System & Controls Manager, Operation Manager, Biologist & Engineer recently a designer, builder, and manager of multiple growing facilities, she is also a control systems engineer and will handle daily operation and will soon have her MBA in Sustainable Management.
- Aquaculture Systems Hired by Hormel Foods’ Farm Fresh Catfish Company, to manage 13 farm locations comprised of 6,000 acres. At Farm Fresh, he supervised a 64 – person management team in the Mississippi Delta, where he planned, organized, directed and controlled all divisional activities necessary to achieve the established goals of fish production, profit, performance and growth resulting in 15 million pounds of annual production, while trimming 0.5 million from the annual operational cost.
- Information Systems, A former senior manager at IBM, expert in systems programming, cloud based computing, and large scale development. He is a former programmer, sales and technical support manager. His is also a nationally recognised authority on the iSeries IMB midrange machine we intend as the backbone of our agile systems.